We have just celebrated our 5th Birthday. We are very proud of what we have achieved since we first opened in 2018.
- Over 200,000 Customers served in our Café
- 870 Young people inspired and entertained from schools , and other youth groups
- 2030 People attending external talks about Greenham Control Tower
- 660 Audience members at plays performed in our outdoor space
- 500 Walkers on our guided walks around the common
- 21 Exhibitions – curated by our own exhibition group as well as hosting visiting artists, photographers and crafts-people
Plus we have organised three major weekend events, attracting up to 1,000 visitors
The 40th anniversary of the Peace Women arriving at Greenham Common in 2021
Heritage Open Days – opening of the Decontamination Suite in September 2022 and 2023
And we look forward to developing our role as a major visitor destination for West Berkshire.